- Avoid shirts with large bold brand names or words.
- Avoid plaids or busy prints; solid colors work best.
- Bring a dark t-shirt to wear under dark shirts, light t-shirts for lighter shirts.
- Regular tennis shoes or dress shoes work better than sandals.
- Suit coat, shirt and tie for yearbook and cap and gown images.
- Unless you want a full length you don't need your dress slacks.
- Bring your sports jerseys and letterman jacket.
- Clean shaven looks much better than stubble in portraits.
- Hair should be well groomed. Think about the length that you want.
- Haircuts should be done about a week prior to your session.
- Bleached hair does not look as good in portraits.
- Finger nails may show in some portraits; trim and clean nails for the best look.